Date & Time
11:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. on 23rd April 2021 (Friday)
Shotgun tee-off at 1:00 p.m.
The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club – 18-hole golf course
Double Peoria Handicap Stroke Play
- Maximum of 4 players for each team
- Individual players will be grouped into teams by the organiser
- Individual prizes will go to amateur players who have not represented their country or region
- Professional players and coaches are eligible for team competitions only
- Children aged under 18 should be accompanied by an adult player
Entry Fee Includes
- 18 Holes Green Fee
- Golf Cart
- Buffet Lunch
- Buffet Dinner
- Group Gross Score and Net Score
- Men’s & Ladies’ Gross Score / Net Score / Longest Drive
- Men’s & Ladies’ Nearest to Pin / Nearest to Pin on 2nd Shot / Nearest to Pin on 3rd Shot
- Hole-in-one (at a designated hole at the tournament)
- Bogey Prize
All individual prizes (incl. hole-in-one prize) are applicable to amateurs only.
Winners of gross score awards will be excluded from net score awards.
Food & Beverages
Complimentary lunch buffet and dinner buffet will be provided
Drinks & snacks at the Pro Shop and half-way houses on the golf course are available at one’s own expenses
A polo shirt will be provided for the tournament
The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club supports the event with venue and golf course provision, green fee and golf cart waiver, buffet lunch and dinner.